We’re lucky to have Amanda Warner in lab, already a Beckman Scholar, who this Spring earned an additional 4 scholarships and 2 awards:
1. Travel grant from BECUR (Biological, engineering, and chemical undergraduate research conference) to the Experimental Biology Conference 2020
2. Danny Brower Memorial Scholarship from MCB Department-to support student scientists
3. Excellence Awards in Biological Sciences from CBC Department-for lab supplies to support student research
4. Michael A. Wells Memorial Scholarship from CBC Department-for conference fees and lab supplies to support science communication
5. Dr. Thomas and Candace Grogan Scholarship from CBC Department-for supporting college expenses for students in science with financial need
6. Klaiman Memorial Scholarship from College of Science-for supporting college education for females in the STEM field with financial need
Many congratulations Amanda, and thank you to all of the above organizations for helping Amanda conduct research in our lab.